If you're considering a new roofing installation project or a roof repair project in Charlotte, North Carolina during the COVID-19 pandemic, here is some information to help you.
As Governor Roy Cooper moves forward with opening North Carolina in phases, roofing projects continue to be a permitted activity.
That means there's no reason to delay a Charlotte roofing project you might be considering.
High Top Roofing has been actively working on new roofing projects as well as roofing repairs during the pandemic.
Here's what you can expect from us as our customer during this situation:
- When you fill out our Roofing Contact form or call us at 704-989-3189, we'll capture as much information possible for your project.
- We'll schedule an appointment to visit your home and prepare your free estimate.
- When we're at your home, we'll take measurements and gather more information about your project and follow social distancing guidelines at all time.
- The roofing crews assigned to work on your project will social distance and maintain safe working distances away from each other and anyone at your home.
- In the unlikely event that you ask us to enter your home, we'll use hand sanitizer and a mask before entering and we'll maintain safe distances at all times.
At High Top Roofing, we take the safety of your family and our roofing crews seriously.
As a result, there's really no reason to delay your Charlotte roofing project during the COVID-19 re-opening in North Carolina.